head

Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Distance Learning in These Uncertain Times

*Blog was stuck in my draft file and never got published!*


So I have been spending my quarantine time watching Tiger King and even THAT can't compete with the craziness that teachers have been facing the last few weeks!

With the Corona Virus running rampant, the schools in Virginia (and basically the entire country) have been shut down for the remainder of the school year. This left teachers scrambling to figure out how to educate kids from a distance! 

I have started to turn all of my paper resources into digital resources so that I can share them with students across the inter webs! 

I thought I would share one of my digital escape rooms for free to my blogger friends so they can share with their kiddos!


Happy escaping!

4 comments:

  1. Excellent work, I really appreciate to your work.
    "Xtreme Xcapes is a popular escape room in Gastonia. It offers thrilling escapades with storylines that will keep you hooked. Don't miss the fun! Book a room with your friends for some guaranteed thrill.
    "

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I often use Statistics Homework Help because they never fail. However, statisticshomeworkhelper.com isn't consistent with their prices. I gave up trying to find a model that could help me predict their prices. I think there should be a hint about their pricing criteria to help students have adequate preparation before submitting their assignments for help. Meanwhile, apart from the unpredictable price, I love everything else about the platform's Statistics Assignment Help.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have shared a very informative article with us and I am really inspired by your article writing skills. Keep sharing more article with us in future. Now it's time to avail Window Installation Services In Citrus County FL for more information.

    ReplyDelete