head

Thursday, February 14, 2019

Tour of my VIPKid and GoGoKid Classroom!

So for Valentine's Day my present to myself was to buckle down and get my office/classroom/spare bedroom organized. My awesome friend came over to help me do it!

First, we moved the desk away from the wall so that I would have a place to put my decorations or my green screen. 


Then we decorated the wall behind me with these adorable color monsters. I figured they will be great to extend with on occasion as well. I have my name sign up and my white board for easy access. 

On my desk I have my flash cards in my handy dandy case! I also keep my name post it and my post it that I cover my camera with before classes in arm's reach. 

Directly under my keyboard I keep my squishy fruits. I found these at the Dollar Tree and it always surprises me how much I use them!


On my second tier, I keep my felt books from the Target dollar spot along with my Kindle Fire for showing Google Slides. 

On my left second tier I have my shark puppet!

On top of my desk I have my popsicle stick props that I have stuck into styrofoam from Michaels.  (I need to make some more props for sure. What is on y'alls must have list?)

 I also have my wine rack that I turned into an office supply holder to keep the things I use ALL the time close to me, like my microphone!


I just got these sticker books in yesterday and I am SUPER excited to start using them tomorrow for rewards!

Click me

My friend had a flash of brilliance and convinced me to hang shoe organizers on the side of my set of bunk beds to hold my other props/supplies!


There you have it! My newly organized and revamped classroom!

2 comments: