head

Friday, January 25, 2013

One of these things....


I got to work this morning at 7:45. I have morning bus duty which means I have to stand outside and make sure that the students are not hit by buses while they are crossing the street. It was FRIGID cold out there, but I prefer to have that duty than being on duty in the gym with 400 7th and 8th graders. 

When I finally went inside I found out that school was going to be closing at 12:30 because of potential snow. I was like a kid at Christmas I was so excited!

I got home and my mother called me and told me to check the school closings on the local news station. This is what I found:

If I worked in Buckingham county I would not have even had to go to work apparently!

Oh well, C'est la vie I suppose.

Speaking of which, anyone remember this little ditty? 

I had that single growing up and knew every word....embarrassing!

 Time to enjoy some free time with my pup and watch the snow fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment