head

Friday, May 16, 2014

Flash Freebie

I am a terrible blog owner!

I have not blogged in forever and a day!

One of the reasons I have been so busy is I adopted a new little friend

Meet Gatsby:
This was the day that I met Gatsby and chose him out of his 9 brothers and sisters.
 
He is a frustrating little lad, but he is cute. He is a lab/something mix. We have finally accomplished sleeping through the night and how to sit. Potty training is....so so.
 
I'll post more pictures of him and Rory tonight for those that are interested...maybe even a video if I can figure out how!
 
While I have been puppy training I have been cataloguing topics to write about here and ideas of products to make. We only have 14 more days of school so hopefully I will have time to catch up on life and business soon!

We are in the dreaded testing season here at my school. I hate this time of year. I like order and patterns and routines. Testing throws all that out of the window which drives me batty!

Teachersnotebook has a new flash freebie tool that allows me to offer a product for free for a limited time to people who have previously purchased an item from my store.

I decided to offer my HUGE English review prezi with handout for a limited time Sunday night from 7-10pm

http://www.teachersnotebook.com/product/mskcpotter/huge-english-terms-review-prezi-with-handout/ff/null/blog

Hope that the end of your school year is going well!

Talk to you soon!

1 comment:

  1. That English review is fantastic. Used it last year and it's all that kept me sane during those last few days. Engaged students=fewer problems. Gatsby is adorable.

    ReplyDelete