head

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Surprise packages!

So one of my amazing readers sent me a completely unexpected package today and it was AWESOME!


Meowie Wowie catnip that is hilariously cute!

I have an obsession with fun school supplies….cat and dog pens!

Rory got a hat!

She looks like an old lady golfer!
Hawaii mags and guide brochure

Owl cards!

Treats!
Stuffed fuzzy owl, owl timer, sea horse for Rory, dog bone to share (or for guests), and star fish for Gatsby.


Joy you are awesome and picked out things absolutely perfect for me! Thank you so much! 


2 comments:

  1. Hi! I am glad you enjoyed the pkg. I like the px of Rory as an old lady golfer best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is one of the great posts on this topic. This post is really great, very efficiently written information. Keep up the good work and keep us sharing these kinds of informative posts with us. I will also try to check out your other posts.
    App development
    Front End Developer
    Virtual Employee

    ReplyDelete