head

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Make-Over Madness

So I'm linking up with Third in Hollywood, Sparkling in Second, Teach Create Motivate, and Peppy Zesty Teacherista to complete the week one of the TPT Seller Challenge! This week the challenge is to update a product and its cover.

I am really not big on doing covers on my products...I am the type of person that likes to see the first page of a resource as opposed to its cover. However, I decided to go ahead and re-do my bellower cover page because...it needed it! Also, I am in the process of teaching myself Picmonkey, so I thought it would be great practice!



If you are on TPT and want to participate in the 4 week challenge: 


2 comments:

  1. I love how your product cover is so informative now! Definitely looks like a resource packed full of goodies now!

    Kelsey
    Simply Magical Learning

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great update with all of the images of your actual product! Love the new clipart, too!

    ReplyDelete