head

Monday, June 22, 2015

TPT Seller Challenge: Dare to Dream

So this week's seller challenge is to blog about our dreams for our TPT store. 

Here's what I think:

1. I want my TPT income to give me a sense of security, financially speaking. I like not constantly having to worry about money. I am a worrier by nature, so it is nice to worry about one less thing. 

2. I really don't do much. Most days I don't even get out of pajamas: 
I may be a home body and an introvert, but that doesn't mean I don't have a sense of adventure buried within me. I will say that I have been working on visiting more places recently.
I heard David Sedaris read. 
I took a trip by myself to the zoo to hang out with the giraffes.
I took the dogs to High Bridge Trail

I traveled to Philly to an Ed Sheeran Concert and also got to see The Magic Gardens. 

I went to D.C. to see Newsies and go to IKEA!

I've done more in the last 2 months than I have done in YEARS combined, but it makes me want to do MORE.

I am going to try to put aside a percentage of my TPT money to plan some small trips before my summer comes to a close July 31. Maybe I will even try to plan some weekend sanity trips AFTER school starts so I have milestones to look forward to.

3. This one is a long shot that will probably never come to fruition. It would be nice to eventually work from home one day. I like creating resources for teachers to use and I think that is probably what I am best at. However, I think I would worry too much about not having a steady paycheck. You never know though!












4 comments:

  1. Hi mskcpotter! I am glad you are back and blogging--I totally missed you! Here is a giraffe link you might enjoy: http://biggeekdad.com/2013/05/giraffe-diving-team/
    btw: I tried that download site you recommended but I got scared when I had to 'agree' to all their terms. Anyways, hope you didn't already see this video because I was really entranced by it--I don't know it it's real, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi again! My son just informed met this video is 'not real' so I feel pretty stupid, but on the other hand, I still like the video! "dare to dream"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved reading this! And I feel like we have similar personalities...I'm totally a worrier and an introverted homebody too haha Good for your for planning on travelling more, I think that's one of the most rewarding things you can experience in life.

    Good luck with all of your dreams :)

    Sam
    Fun With Firsties

    ReplyDelete