head

Monday, July 10, 2017

Amazon Prime Day Deals for Teachers


So I have always thought of Amazon Prime Day as kind of a joke...

I mean does anyone REALLY need a 30 gallon drum of lubricating oil and bottom basement prices?

However, this year I found some good school supply deals and I thought that I would share them with my closest friends.....you guys!


  • You can get $5 off a book purchase of over 15 dollars! Amazon rarely has book deals so this is great! 
  • I found some great book deals on books like Hunger Games Trilogy and Percy Jackson
  • Pens, pens, pens!!!! Amazon is discounting most of their pens and markers (Including Sharpie and Flair pens!)
  • They have a great deal going on for a Keurig with 40 K-Cups! I already have a coffee maker, but I am thinking about getting one of these bad boys for school!
  • Speaking of coffee, they have my FAVORITE Contigo coffee mugs on sale. Sales on these are fairly rare!
  • I found a great sale on a Lightbox! I have never indulged in this fad before, but I think I might this year. 
  • They have some toilet paper holders for a great buy!
  • If you are fancier they have a pretty decent sale on Kleenex
  • Y'ALL they have some ERIN CONDREN planners on sale....this is not a drill!
  • I scoured the rest of the sale for school supply related objects that were discounted. 

Extra 20% off in cart 
(Must click on pictures to see some of the discounts):


They have new deals happening over the next 30 hours so I plan to add to this if I see anything else that can't be passed up!

No comments:

Post a Comment