head

Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Fantastic VIPkid or GoGoKid Reward Idea


So I just discovered an incredible new reward system for our little kiddos at VIPKid or GoGokid! 

These funny face sticker books are perfect for kids of all ages!

If I know the girl is a girly girl I do one of the princess or jewelry books. If I know that a boy's favorite animal is a tiger I pull that page ahead of time. 

During the lesson at intervals I allow the students to pick facial features!

Even my most serious of boys belly laughed at their final product!

The best part?! Every student I have used this with has priority requested me a few minutes after the lesson ended. Coincidence? I think not!

Check out some of the books I have below!

Some of my students' creations!







No comments:

Post a Comment