head

Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Lego Rewards for VIPKid or GoGoKid

So I was looking at the facebook groups today and I saw a lady who's daughter made this for the GogoKid lesson "Apple and Banana" and I thought it was just great!
Every slide (or every time a student does a good job) you could add a few more pieces to creation and have them guess what it is going to be! 

I started looking up other simple creations that my students always talk about and compiled a short list below! (Each picture is clickable for instructions on how to make them)






I am sure that if you have children you already have these Legos rolling around in your house somewhere causing havoc on your feet. However, if you are like me and don't have kids yet, you might need a little bit of a starter kit! Click the images below to see them on Amazon. 


4 comments:

  1. I am SO intrigued to see you've signed on with these companies; it's the first account I've heard of a real, live human's experience. Are you still as satisfied with them? I have so many questions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. National Testing Agency is going to conduct the JEE Main 2020 Examination .the exam is conducted twice in a year in this article we are sharing all the important details for jee main 2020 click here for all the details

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one is really special for all kids. I hope you will share more good updates. Thanks for sharing this one. Now it's time to avail jupiter florida airport for more information.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I appreciate the time and effort you put into responding to comments and engaging with your readers. I recommend reading the article on the Signs Of Color Blindness, which offers a comprehensive overview of the symptoms and how to recognize them. The fact that some people with color blindness may not even realize they have the condition is surprising.

    ReplyDelete