head

Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Teacher Essentials

I have seen all my friends go through the process of having babies and buying supplies and then by their second baby realize what they actually need to buy. I feel like I have become the expert on what essentials are needed to enter into a classroom sight unseen and be able to teach. Especially if your school does not supply you with any supplies, like many do not. I have decided to compile a list of the items that I think area needed for starting over in a classroom!

Color coding
I color code all my different groups and classes and it is SOOOOO much easier to differentiate and grade. 

White boards
Instead of having kids raise their hands, have them all answer on the whiteboard and quickly see who is just not getting it. 

Inkjoy pens
Am I the only one who doesn't like Flair pens? I prefer the smoothness of the Inkjoy!

Paper!
Even in this digital age you can never have enough paper

Toilet paper tissue holder
I have saved so much money on tissue using this method!
Magnetic Hooks
Great for no name papers, anchor chart paper, etc..

Date stamp
Perfect for stamping papers when you get them or grade them 
QUALITY staple remover
This has come in handy more times than you would ever think!

Sticky anchor chart paper
Great for listing the assignments for the day differentiated!

8 comments:

  1. I am happy to visit your blog, a lot of things I can take the benefits of each of your articles. thank you
    wordpress
    ufa88kh.blogspot
    youtube
    កីឡាបាល់ទាត់​ អនឡាញ

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very good blog. This new color coding is really amazing. And this products is very useful. Thanks for sharing this blog. Now it's time to avail HALFCASTE CREAM SET for more information.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very detailed information was provided by you on this topic. This article is very helpful for teachers. I really appreciate your effort that you always providing us quality information. Keep doing good work. Now it's time to avail Affordable car service orange county for more information.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The article is totally based on teachers essentials and tools. The color coding is very unique and interesting. All the essentials are very useful. Thankyou for sharing. Now its time to avail Car Services in Orlando for more information.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for putting together this insightful article focused on teachers' essentials and tools. As educators, having the right resources can make a world of difference in the classroom. Now read more about affordable value added tax services in dubai for more information.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The article is completely based on the necessary knowledge and tools for teachers. The color coding is unique and interesting. All the essentials are very helpful. Thank you for sharing. Now is the time to take my courses for me for more information.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your art. It looks like you have very creative mindset. Keep it up. I have found this interesting blog post! Do check it out masako katsura.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice blog
    Explore top-notch SQL Assignment Help service at studentsassignmenthelp.co.uk! Our skilled experts provide comprehensive solutions, ensuring your success in database assignments. Avail our specialized SQL assignment assistance for a thorough understanding of queries, normalization, and database management. Trust us for accurate, timely, and affordable solutions tailored to your academic needs.

    ReplyDelete