head

Monday, June 8, 2015

$5 and over (but AWESOME) teacher supplies



This is a continuation of my post from the other day about things that I found when I was on my, "I got a job" shopping spree. 

These are the items that I purchased that were over the $5 limit. 

I have been looking for these crystal effects markers for a few years. They are CRAZY neat and awesome.....trust me If you buy one thing for your classroom this year: Crystal Effects

I have not tried the expo window markers, but I am excited to! expo window markers

Oh. My. Gosh. Did anyone else know that these existed? 

So this was on sale at Staples and I just loved it. It MIGHT not go to work with me. I am a sucker for school supplies shaped like other things though. Fun Tape dispenser




This is one of my favorite finds of the day! It holds up to 10 different wash tapes and closes! This makes my heart all kinds of happy!


 I really don't like tote bags...I try to like tote bags, but I can't. They are too squishy and not square enough. I am in love with this clever crate that I found!

I don't see these online  at Target yet, but here are others:
Clever Crates At Target



I fell in LOVE with these canvas prints at Target. I might like them so much I won't take them to school and they will end up in my house! 

For the other post:
 Mostly Dollar Store Supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment