head

Sunday, July 3, 2016

Classroom Scratch off Lottery Tickets

So I was stalking Pinterest recently and found these classroom scratch off tickets.

I decided I wanted to see if I could try my hand at them myself. I am SUPER happy with the results and decided to do my own little tutorial!

The Cast of Characters (supplies you need):
For the actual scratch off part you will need:
 acrylic paint
dish soap
small containers for mixing
paint brushes


You need to use two parts acrylic to one part dish soap. I did not measure and just eye-balled it and it turned out fine!

I created a lottery ticket with prizes my kids would want and printed and laminated it (So I can use them over and over). ***Tip: When I make my next set I will vary the order the prizes go in so kids are not able to memorize the order. 

I used Frog Tape around the edges I wanted to paint, but for the next three cards I just painted by hand...it was soon much faster and easier!

Here is how they turned out!!!





SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

1 comment: