head

Sunday, July 24, 2016

Faculty meeting back to school BINGO


There is nothing more pointless than the back to school convocation/faculty meetings. I swear that the higher ups just come up with an agenda and then say to themselves, "Nope...they still have too much time getting their classrooms together. Let's throw in another team building activity!"

One year, I kid you not, the entire faculty had to pick out a rock, name the rock, and introduce our rock to another teacher. 

In order to help ease the pain of this cruel injustice, I have created a back to school BINGO board. Print out a few and play with your friends. Just don't actually yell out, "BINGO!" Or maybe do and let me know what happens! ;)



2 comments:

  1. Great post! I always love playing this with my faculty as well. Check out my "hats off to you" in my blog post here:
    https://nofiredrills.com/2016/08/04/back-to-school-faculty-bingo/

    Keep up the great work!
    nofiredrills.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reminds me of childhood And the happiness received from the board BINGO. Now sit and work stressful. with the situation of covid 19 and working in the room Work from home . I want to sit and work in the office.
    I think my office
    https://www.checkraka.com/condo/publictransport/
    waiting for comeback and use bingo.

    ReplyDelete