head

Monday, July 25, 2016

Tissues in the classroom

Last summer I blogged about my undying love for Paper Pots. I must have started a trend at my school because everywhere you look there is another Paper Pot. It's pretty neat actually!

Sadly, my beloved pink and green Paper Pots broke last year at the hands of the same student. Paper Pot serial killer...I'm still upset about it.


 RIP Paper Pots

I was on the prowl for my next paper pot fix when I found THESE:







I am so excited about them! Do any of you use paper pots in the classroom?

1 comment:

  1. I am glad to see this informative blog. These paper pots are really fantastic. They give a decent idea about these paper pots. Keep sharing. Now it's time to get services shutters in birmingham for more information.

    ReplyDelete