head

Thursday, July 20, 2017

STEM toys for team building


I started placing my students into groups about 4 years ago and it's been fantastic (Which I didn't expect). I realized last year that I never did anything to solidify the groups at the start of the year. 

This year I have decided that once the pre-testing is over and I have separated the classes down into groups I am going to have them complete some team building activities. 

I was in target earlier today and they had an entire section of STEM toys. That gave my the idea to use STEM toys as a team building activity. I am most interested in the Wonderology Rube Goldberg toys but they tend to get poor reviews on Amazon for being difficult. I still think they would be better than marshmallows and spaghetti ;)

Here are the activities I have managed to find that I am thinking about so far. 


No comments:

Post a Comment