head

Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Using Music in Groups in the Secondary English Classroom


So the schools that I have taught at have been all about grouping students the last few years. They want the students working collaboratively to answer questions and solve problems, as well as differentiate. 

I use so much music in my classroom I couldn't figure out how I was going to do that with so many different groups on so many different songs. 

Enter, the headphone splitter!


I found this handy dandy headphone splitter on Amazon and bought one for each group. 

Then when they are listening to the songs on Youtube.com or Prezi all they have to do is plug the headphone splitter into the iPad, laptop, or Chromebook and the entire group is ready to go and hear the same thing all at once. 

Did you guys know about this neat little gadget?

No comments:

Post a Comment