head

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

AWESOME Calendar Template



I was playing around with different seating chart options tonight and I found this AWESOME calendar template download on the Microsoft website:
It is called a student calendar, but I can completely see using it in the classroom!

It is already set up for the entire year with each of the months along the bottom

You can even change the calendar year seemingly indefinitely into the future! (I went all the way up to 2034 before I got bored)

If you pace dates in under the assignments tab it highlights the dates on the calendar.

It has a weekly schedule area that you can put what you are teaching for the day


I feel like Oprah and I just found one of my new favorite things!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I plan on using this calender for my classroom and also for my son who is in 7th grade.

    ReplyDelete