head

Monday, July 15, 2013

Adult School Supplies

I'm trying to get myself back into the teaching mindset. A sure fire way to do this is to look at school supplies. Sadly, some of the cutest things are luxuries or are out of my price range. I thought I would share some of the items on my teacher supply wish list....maybe one day
Click Me
#1:



#2:

http://www.momastore.org/museum/moma/ProductDisplay_Clipnote%20Organizer_10451_10001_125368_-1_26674_11526_125402


#3: 
Click me 

#4: 
Click Me 



#5:
Click Me 

#6:
Click me 
#7:
Click Me 

#8:
Click Me

#9:
http://www.mochithings.com/stickers/window-point-sticker/299

3 comments:

  1. Just drooled all over my keyboard. I soooo want #1! :) Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Search Pinterest for "31 file tote" and it'll show you how to convert a "31" bag and a cheap file box into a terrific system for hauling essays home to grade. The file tote I wanted was $64 on Amazon, so no dice. Instead, I made my own for about eight bucks (already had the 31 bag).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have actually done that before, but it didn't really end up being practical since I don't grade papers at home!

      Delete